About Our Chairman and Managing Director
Mr. ID Mittal
is a Mechanical Engineer from the University of Roorkee, who is
currently serving the Council of Sugar Technologists Association of
India, since 2002. A known face in the sugar industry of India, Mr.
Mittal has in-depth knowledge, global exposure, and extensive experience
of more than 40 years in the industry. His past experience includes
heading as Chief Executive Director of Bajaj Hindustan Ltd., making it
fourth largest sugar producer in the world. We are offering of Head Stock for GRPF, Head Stock for Mill with GRPF, Etc. Under his guidance, the
company expanded at a great pace, from two sugar mills to sixteen sugar
mills, while increasing the crushing capacity from 14,000 TCD to 150000
TCD. The expansion was also extended to 800 KL (5) Distilleries and 50MW
incidental co-generation units.
He has also led Balrampur Chini Mills Limited
for almost 28 years as the groups General Manager. In here, he has
improved the crushing capacity from 1250 TCD (One Factory) to 28000 TCD
(Three Factories) along with 20 MW Co-generation and 100 KL Distillery.
His believes that Hard work with sincerity is the way to success With
this belief, he is consistently moving ahead with vigor to change the
sugar industry, positively. For his services to the Sugar Industry and
society at large, he has received several awards, namely:
Lifetime Achievement Award from Sugar Technologists Association of India
- Order of Merit by India Council of Management Executives
- UP Ratan by All India Conference of Intellectuals
- Udyog Ratan by Institute of Economic Studies
Specialized Solutions provided by us to Existing Sugar Plants and Green Field Projects
have a team of dedicated engineers and experienced technicians, who
enable us to provide outstanding engineering solutions to the clients of
Sugar Industry. All the members of the team work in coordination to
provide specifically-cut solutions to the customers. The list of
solutions that we offer to clients includes:
instrumentation, and automation of existing sugar plants and machinery
with an objective to reduce manpower and allow smooth working.
of sugar plants up to 20-30%, with focus given on enhancing the
capacity of mill extraction and reducing the steam consumption of
technical audit, including preparing report for reducing downtime and
increasing the mil extraction capacity. The report also encompasses
factors such as reduced Bagasse Pol and Moisture, Consumption of Steam
per Tonne Cane Crushed, and Increased Sugar Recovery.
- Enabling reuse of waste condensate through recycling to increase the efficiency of the plant.
- Adding Co-generation for export of power to the grid with the saved steam to increase profitability.
- Helping in getting consent from State Pollution Control Board as well as Central Pollution Control Board.
Green Field Projects:
- Preparation of IEMs and Submission to the department industry
- Selection of site
- Preparation of detailed project report
- Design, engineering, and specification of each equipment and machinery
- Preparation of tender documents
- Preparation of compact layout for best and efficient working of the sugar plant by using minimum workforce
- Providing assistance in selection of suppliers
- Designing of civil foundation and structures
- State inspection
- Supervision of commissioning
We have provided Consultancy Solution to the following:
- Chadha Sugars & Industries Ltd, Punjab
- Ganpati Sugar Industries Ltd, A.P
- KM Sugar Mills Ltd, Faizabad, U.P FIJI
- Sugar Corporation, FIJI
- Riga Sugar Co. Ltd, Bihar
- Maha Kaushal Sugar & Power Industries Ltd, M.P
- Tirupati Sugars Ltd, Bagha (Bihar)
- Hanuman Sugars & Industries Ltd, Bihar
- Namrata Sugars, U.P.